Friday, November 10

Reliability and predictability go hand in hand together. We like the Reliable because they are predictable and we like the Predictable because they are reliable. We like certainty. I take comfort in knowing the sun will rise tomorrow and continue to do so each and every morning after that, even if I am to perish tonight. If it is possible, I want to be as certain as that sun rising to the east, independent of all influences. If it be possible, I want to live this life knowing that when I want X, I will get X instead of Y or Z. If it be possible, I want to deliver every single yes I say , even if it is something as simple as being present at a certain place at a certain time - I want to honor that. If it be possible, I want to act in coherence with my words all the time irregardless of emotional and situational factors. If it is possible, I want to be that.