Saturday, July 26

I am set in my ways, bound by my perspectives, and stuck in my thinking. My arrogance prevents good things from happening in my life. And You will not pour fresh, creative ideas and blessings into one so blatantly and disdainfully proud as to assume her opinion as actual. But I am ready to go to a higher level. I am ready to receive promotion and supernatural increase. I am ready to accept Your far and beyond favor. I am ready to reach my full potential. I am ready to get rid of my standpoint. I am ready to be in a new position from which actuality is viewed, compared and judged. I am ready expand my capacity to view things in their true relations and relative importance. I am ready to see the interrelations of You and me. Enlarge my vision and destroy those defeating mindsets that held me back thus far.