Lord,
I thank You for bringing joy to my life.
You take care of my body.
You keep me thankful for what I already have.
You teach me to express gratitude.
You make me see the world as a place with endless opportunities, especially in trying times.
You increase my flow experiences so I remember what it is like to have time stand still.
You allow me to be so focused on what I'm doing that I become one with the task.
You help me do whatever it takes to get to my goals.
You pace me to savour life's joy.
You let me forgive and release every negativity I encounter.
You teach me effective ways to cope.
You nurture deep meaningful relationships.
You lead me to practice acts of kindness and selflessness.
You make me a continuous better version of myself.
Thank You for your promise:
to be with me,
to be my god,
and to give salvation.
For these, and all blessings,
I give You thanks, eternal loving Father,
through Jesus Christ I pray.
Amen.
